Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd
/5 – 428 Reviews
Amboseli National Park, the second most popular animal park after Maasai Mara, is 260km (160 miles) from Nairobi, on the border with the neighboring country of Tanzania. Its magnificent situation at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, combined with its excellent opportunities to view Kenya's animals, make it one of the most-visited safari parks in Kenya.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sekenani Tented Luxury tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
2Sekenani Tented Luxury tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
3Sekenani Tented Luxury tented camp outside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
4Elsamere Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
5Elsamere Hotel Luxury hotel outside Hell's Gate NPAll Meals Included
6Elsamere Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Mt LongonotAll Meals Included
7-9Kibo Tented Luxury tented camp inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kenya Walking Survivors Safaris Ltd.