The 4 day Safari Tour, allows you to experience the majestic skies and humbling terrain of the Tuli region. Explore the area on intrepid game drives and bush walks or even go on a cycling safari, led by experienced guides who will teach you about the flora and fauna of the region. This pristine wilderness abounds with a great variety of wildlife and is known for its large numbers of Elephant and Lions.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can't be arranged by this operator
1-3Santhata Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Northern Tuli GRAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Cheno Travel & Safari Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 8 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Cheno Travel & Safari Tours.