This safari will take you to the most fantastic places in Uganda and you will be able to experience the wildlife in the Savannah as well as primates in the forests such as gorillas and the chimpanzees. You will also enjoy game drives and boat cruises accompanied with scenic nature and culture. You will be able to visit the best national parks in Uganda.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportAll Meals Included
2Eagle's Nest Budget tented bush camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
3-4Bunyonyi Overland Resort Budget resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
5Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
6-8The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
9-10Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
11-12Red Chilli Rest Camp Budget tented camp inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
13Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary Guest House Budget guest house in or near Ziwa Rhino SanctuaryAll Meals Included
14Nile Explorer Camp Budget tented camp in or near JinjaAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kajie Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.