You will arrive and overnight in a booked hotel (in Kampala or Entebbe). The next day, you will head to the Murchison with a detour visit to Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary (for your first Big 5 encounter). Expect fun-filled game drive in the Murchison Falls National Park. Another highlight of this safari will be 3-hour boat trip to the bottom of the falls plus a hike (if you like) to the top of the falls. You will also be in Budongo Forest for chimp trekking then you can exit with all the fond memories.
This budget tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Nexus Resorts Hotel Budget hotel in or near EntebbeDinner Included
2-3Parkside Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Budongo Eco Lodge Budget lodge inside BudongoAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.