Leroo La Tau, is a game lodge located on the western bank of the Boteti river and bordered by the Makgadikgadi Pans. It offers its guests the perfect blend of safari thrills, plush suites and sweeping views that just beg to used as a backdrop for relaxation. Besides traditional game drives, the lodge also offers nature walks and excursions to the nearby Khumaga Village for those who wish to soak up the local culture. There is something for everybody at Leroo La Tau!
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Leroo La Tau Luxury lodge bordering Makgadikgadi Pans NP without fencesAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by East Cape Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of East Cape Tours.