Join Ubuntu Voyages to this safari in the amazing Congo! This life-changing experience with the gorillas will take you to the Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Virunga National Park is one of the most biologically diverse protected areas on the planet and half of all the biodiversity in sub-Saharan Africa can be found here! Book this safari to explore some of the finest Africa has to offer!
This mid-range tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibumba Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Virunga (Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ubuntu Voyages, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.