In this adventure, Ubuntu Voyages brings you to the Democratic Republic of Congo, a mysterious land full of wonders which make it the ultimate African adventure. Climbing the Nyiragongo Volcano you’ll not only enjoy watching the active lava but you’ll enjoy a colorful flora when ascending and descending. So don’t forget your camera!
This budget tour uses mountain huts and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Wind Land Hotel Budget hotel in or near Rubavu (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2Nyiragongo Shelter Budget mountain hut on the crater rim of Virunga (Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Ubuntu Voyages, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.