Although it boasts plenty of wildlife sightings in the Okavango Delta, Xugana Island Lodge's main attraction may just be the breathtaking permanent body of water that its sits beside - the Xugana Lagoon. The lodge's 16 luxury thatched chalets are the perfect vantage point to observe the lagoon's waters and the stellar bird-life that frequents it. Canoe safaris, island bush walks and seasonal fishing are all on offer to make any experience at Xugana unforgettable.
This luxury tour uses chalets.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Xugana Island Lodge Luxury lodge (with rustic facilities) inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by East Cape Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of East Cape Tours.