Located on a private concession in the Okavango Delta, the exclusive Sanctuary Baine's Camp promises its guests a safari experience like no other. As an ambassador of the Living with Elephant's project, the camp allows its guests the opportunity to interact with elephants, along with traditional safari activities like game drives, bush walks and mokoro tours. Baine's Camp guests can be rest assured that their luxury experience will contribute to both the elephant sanctuary and community.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sanctuary Baine's Camp Luxury lodge inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by East Cape Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of East Cape Tours.