Our seven day highlights safari is perfect for the first timer to Tanzania. This safari ticks all the bucket list boxes. Have a chance to spot and take close up photos of the Big 5 by spending two full days in the Serengeti. Descend into the incredible Ngorongoro Crater to observe an abundance of animals. Experience the local culture and go hunting with the Hadzabe tribe near Lake Eyasi. As well as a visit to Oldupai Gorge where the first human footprints were found!
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tarangire Wildlife Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tarangire NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Marera Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge outside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
3-4Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
5Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
6Marera Valley Lodge Mid-range lodge outside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by All Around Tanzania Safari Pty Ltd , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of All Around Tanzania Safari Pty Ltd .