Our seven day highlights safari is perfect for the first timer to Tanzania. This safari ticks all the bucket list boxes. Have a chance to spot and take close up photos of the Big 5 by spending two full days in the Serengeti. Descend into the incredible Ngorongoro Crater to observe an abundance of animals. Experience the local culture and go hunting with the Hadzabe tribe near Lake Eyasi. As well as a visit to Oldupai Gorge where the first human footprints were found!
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Tarangire Wildlife Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tarangire NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Country Lodge Mid-range lodgeAll Meals Included
3-4Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
5Country Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
6Country Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Lake EyasiAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by All Around Tanzania Safari Pty Ltd , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of All Around Tanzania Safari Pty Ltd .