The short 3 day Uganda safari in Queen Elizabeth National Park exposes you to one of Africa's most beautiful scenery, an array of big game and hundreds of species of birds. The park is popular for her lush hills, sparkling crater lakes that attract wildlife plenty of wildlife. Numerous habitats occur in Queen Elizabeth National Park which support a remarkable diversity of wildlife including 66 mammals and over 568 species of birds.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Budget lodge outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Vivid Adventure Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.