To see the Great Migration of wildebeests, then you definitely need to visit the Serengeti valley. The migration takes place in Tanzania from October to the end of July, moving around the territory of the Serengeti in a clockwise direction and going off to Kenya for two months. But since most of the time wildebeests are still in Tanzania, we boldly recommend you to see this unique phenomenon. Besides, the tour begins with wonderful Ngorongoro Сrater Floor for game drive herding to Serengeti.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can depart any day
Can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 15 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Budget camping Inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
2Budget camping Inside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Come & See Adventures, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 15 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Come & See Adventures.