An amazing safari itinerary that introduces you to the northern conservancy of Ol Pejeta. Here you get up close with wild roaming Rhinos, Chimpanzees and Elephants. Enjoy some magical moments at the shores of lake Naivasha. End your safari with the wildebeest migration and big cats at the Masai Mara reserve, Kenya. The Masai Mara is renowned as the best place in Africa to see prides of Lions.
This luxury tour uses tented camps and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Sweetwaters Serena Camp Luxury tented camp inside Ol Pejeta (Laikipia)All Meals Included
2Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
3-4Ashnil Mara Camp Luxury tented camp inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Features Africa Journeys, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Features Africa Journeys.