8-Day Uganda Ultimate Gorilla & Chimp Wildlife Safari
$3,715 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Uganda is home to the highest concentrations of primates on earth, including the majestic mountain gorilla, one of the rarest animals on the planet. Only 880 mountain gorillas remain, of which at least 60% are in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Contribute to Chimpanzee tracking in Kibale, Game drives in Queen Elizabeth, track mountain gorillas in the lush Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, plus tree climbing lions in the Ishasha sector.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 16 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Entebbe (City), Kibale NP, Queen Elizabeth NP & Bwindi Impenetrable NP
- Activities: game drives, gorilla tracking & chimpanzee tracking
- Game drives: pop-up roof minivan
- Getting around: pop-up roof minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Anderita Beach HotelBudget hotel located in or near Entebbe (Dinner included)
- Day 2-3:Kibale Forest CampBudget tented camp located just outside Kibale NPDay 2: Breakfast & dinner includedDay 3: All meals included
- Day 4-5:Bush Lodge in TentsBudget tented camp located just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (All meals included)
- Day 6-7:Buhoma Community CampBudget tented camp located just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NP (All meals included)
- Day 8:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Saso Uganda Safari, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.