Uganda's largest national park protects a chunk of untamed African Savannah bisected by the mighty river Nile. It is named after the dramatic Murchison Falls, where the world's longest river explodes violently through a narrow cleft in the Rift Valley escarpment to plunge into a frothing pool 40 meters below. It also has a dazzling variety of water birds including the world's most accessible wild population of the rare shoe bill stork.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 5 years
The minimum age for this tour is 5 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Paraa Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd.