Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park is home to over 370 gorillas, accommodating almost a half of the world’s population of mountain gorillas. A tour to this park enables you get up close and personal with the rare species. Lake Bunyonyi on the other hand has a name that translates to the 'place of little birds' and it is indeed blessed with some 200 bird species including several varieties of weavers that nest by the lake shore and on the many islands.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3BirdNest Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Equatorial Wild Safaris Ltd.