This is an express, value for money gorilla tracking tour where you will have an experience with mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. Gorilla tracking ranks among one of the absolute highlights of a trip to Africa for most travelers, and the feeling that you get being so near to one of our closest relatives is hard to describe.
This budget tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.