You will discover the best of the south-western Uganda. You will watch lions in Queen Elizabeth N.P followed by a unique gorilla experience in Bwindi Impenetrable N.P. Accommodations during this trip are in well-valued mid-range or semi-luxury lodges with excellent views and good services.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Marafiki Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
3-4Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.