This trip will show you the best of what Uganda has to offer. The trip features grassland Savannah, wildlife, gorilla and chimp tracking and boat safaris. The highlights are Game drives Top of falls Boat safaris Gorilla and chimp tracking Tree climbing lions.
This budget tour includes lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guest House Budget guest house in or near EntebbeBreakfast Included
2-3Fort Murchison (Tent) Budget tented camp just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5-6The Bush Lodge (Tent) Budget camping inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
7Enjojo Lodge (Cottage) Mid-range lodge in or near Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP)All Meals Included
8-9Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
10Eagle's Nest Budget tented bush camp bordering Lake Mburo NP without fencesAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.