In just one week you’ll see the Natural Wonder of Victoria Falls, cruise the mighty Zambezi River, track rhino on foot, go on game drives in Zimbabwe’s best-known reserve and sit, drink in hand, as elephant come and go at a nearby waterhole. This 7-day journey focuses on fantastic game viewing and exciting activities, while enjoying under-canvas luxury close to Victoria Falls and a classic tented camp at the heart of Hwange National Park.
This luxury tour uses tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Toka Leya Luxury tented camp inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
4-6Little Makalolo Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NP (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Giltedge Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Giltedge Africa.