In just one week you’ll see the Natural Wonder of Victoria Falls, cruise the mighty Zambezi River, track rhino on foot, go on game drives in Zimbabwe’s best-known reserve and sit, drink in hand, as elephant come and go at a nearby waterhole. This 7-day journey focuses on fantastic game viewing and exciting activities, while enjoying under-canvas luxury close to Victoria Falls and a classic tented camp at the heart of Hwange National Park.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Toka Leya Luxury tented camp inside Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)All Meals Included
4-6Little Makalolo Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NP (Zimbabwe)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Giltedge Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Giltedge Africa.