4-Day Muchenje Chobe Adventure
$420 to $450 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
If you want to discover Chobe National Park away from the crowds, do a bit of your own thing and you are on a budget - this is the itinerary to go for. The itinerary includes 2 game drive transfers, a morning game drive, a boat cruise and another full-day game drive. Muchenje Campsite & Cottages is a great place right at the river with only 3 cottages, which are fully equipped. You can by meat, salad packs, pasta and tinned food as well as drinks right there.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 2 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Botswana
- This tour starts and ends in Kasane (Botswana) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Chobe NP
- Activities: game drives & boat trip
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-3:Muchenje Campsite & CottagesBudget cottage bordering Chobe NP without fences (Meals at own expense)
- Day 4:End of tour (no accommodation)Meals at own expense
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.