This 4-night / 5-day Greater Kruger Combo safari combines the best of both - a guided open vehicle safari in the Kruger National Park, using one of the Sanparks camps for the first two nights, followed by two nights at an affordable private safari lodge in one of the adjacent game reserves that form part of the Greater Kruger Park. The first two nights are similar to our standard 3-day Kruger National Park Open Vehicle Safari, and the last two nights are based at Gomo Gomo Game Lodge or similar.
This mid-range tour uses chalets and bungalows.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 9 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 8 years
The minimum age for this tour is 8 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Lower Sabie Rest Camp Mid-range bungalow inside Southern KrugerDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3Gomo Gomo Game Lodge Mid-range chalet inside Greater KrugerLunch & Dinner Included
4Gomo Gomo Game Lodge Mid-range chalet inside Klaserie NRAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Wings Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Wings Safaris.