Southern Africa is a vibrant, rustic and exciting region of intriguing culture, mesmerising landscapes and of course, fantastic wildlife. This Zambezi-Chobe Safari concentrates on the majestic Victoria Falls and the iconic wildlife of the Zambezi-Chobe region and we look forward to welcoming you to Southern Africa on this Compass Odyssey safari. ***Private journey that can be customized; Cost excludes regional flights from/to Johannesburg or Cape Town***.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Batonka Guest Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2-3: Breakfast Included
4-5Garden Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.