This trip consists of a stay at the spectacular Victoria Falls, followed by a safari to Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta! Designed to provide an introduction to each area, it is particularly well suited to first-time safarists and offers outstanding value all year round. First up is the very grand Victoria Falls Hotel followed by Chobe Elephant Camp. Your time in the Okavango Delta is split between Sango Safari Camp for dry game viewing and Pelo Camp for water-based activities.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2The Victoria Falls Hotel Luxury hotel in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
3-5Chobe Elephant Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Chobe Forest Reserve (Botswana)All Meals Included
6-8Sango Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
9-10Pelo Camp Mid-range lodge inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Yellow Zebra Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.