Experience the Nile River at its best! This safari adventure takes you to Murchison Falls National Park, which lies at the northern end of the Albertine Rift Valley. Murchison Falls, Uganda's most favourite park is crossed by the Nile – the longest river as it flows to the Mediterranean. An adrenaline-pumping adventure also awaits you in Jinja with a rafting expedition.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Eureka Place Hotel Budget hotel in or near KampalaMeals at Own Expense
2-3Red Chilli Rest Camp Budget lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Red Chilli Rest Camp Budget lodge inside BudongoAll Meals Included
5Signature Hotel & Apartments Mid-range hotel in or near JinjaAll Meals Included
6Signature Hotel & Apartments Mid-range hotel in or near Bujagali FallsAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Uzuri Uganda Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Uzuri Uganda Safaris.