This tour starts out with a drive to the Amboseli National Park; Kenya's "Elephant Country". Famous for its large herds of elephant and the site of the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro. From Amboseli, the tour heads on to Lake Naivasha, known for birding and a range of game from buffaloes, giraffes to hippos. The tour culminates with a safari to the world's famous Masai Mara Game Reserve; the site of one of the most spectacular phenomenon of the natural world – The Great Annual Wildebeest Migration.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibo Safari Camp Mid-range tented camp just outside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
4-5Masai Mara Sopa Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Masai Mara NRAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Vacay Holiday Deals, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.