This journey is best suited to the more adventurous traveler that seeks a rawer Africa experience, with experiences such as walking safaris through unspoiled wilderness, a few days canoeing among the crocodiles and Hippopotamus all in order to experience Africa’s wildlife intimately and absorb the landscape in all its natural glory. Admiring these wild animals in their natural environment along rivers, in the ancient waterways of the Okavango Delta. A truly natural experience!
Things to Consider
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-4Selinda Adventure Trail Luxury tented camp inside Selinda (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-7Duba Expeditions Luxury tented camp inside Duba Plains (Botswana)All Meals Included
8-9Sindabezi Luxury chalet in or near Victoria Falls (Zambia)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Iconic Journeys, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Iconic Journeys.