This tour will take you through Queen Elizabeth National Park, with a variety of different species of mammals and birds and the famous Kazinga channel for boat cruising. Queen Elizabeth National Park is definitely among the world’s most bio diversified wildlife sanctuary featuring Leopards, Chimpanzees, Hippos, African Elephants and Cape Buffaloes not forgetting the beautiful launch cruise along Kazinga channel will make your safari memorable! You will go for chimp tracking in kalinzu forest.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.