This tour will take you through Lake Mburo National Park, known for savanna rolling grasses with a variety of different species of mammals and birds and the home of Zebras and Impala herds. You will also have a to our Queen Elizabeth National Park with varied wildlife such as Tree climbing Lions, Leopards, Chimpanzees, Hippos, African Elephants, Cape Buffaloes not forgetting the beautiful launch cruise along Kazinga channel.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Wamba Gorilla Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wamba Gorilla Tours.