Experience Botswana’s most iconic national parks on a 3-day camping safari from Maun. This adventure is perfect for those wishing to explore the fascinating Okavango Delta in Botswana on a comfortable mobile camping safari. Traverse through the African bush in one of the most sought after wilderness destinations in the world, exploring the delta’s sprawling grass plains in search of wildlife. Your unique safari will be done mostly by mokoro (African Canoe) with a qualified guide.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 9 passengers per vehicle on this medium group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Okavango DeltaDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Tamuka Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tamuka Travel.