An adventurous, activity packed safari that heads to the Ol Pejeta conservancy, where you can see rhino and you’ll track lions. The safari will then head to the Great Rift Valley, visiting Lake Naivasha, where you’ll enjoy a boat safari and bush walk before heading to the Savannah plains of the Masai Mara to track down all the Big Five. You’ll then head into the Naboisho private conservancy, where you’ll experience night game drives and head out on guided safari walks with local Masai guides.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Basecamp Mid-range tented camp bordering Ol Pejeta without fencesAll Meals Included
3-4Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort Mid-range hotel in or near Lake NaivashaAll Meals Included
5-6Basecamp Mid-range tented camp bordering Masai Mara NR without fencesAll Meals Included
7Wilderness Camp Mid-range tented camp inside NaboishoAll Meals Included
8-9Eagle View Luxury tented camp inside NaboishoAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Transtrek Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Transtrek Safaris.