Safari Lodge is renowned for luxurious rooms, breath-taking views and warm hospitality. Both Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant look out over the wild African bushveld and a central waterhole, offering endless entertainment as the animals meander down to quench their thirst each day. With views of the waterhole and wild African bush, it's hard to beat this prime setting.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Suitable for all ages
This tour is suitable for children of all ages.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1-2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Jibha Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Jibha Africa Safaris.