Visit some of the most exciting and iconic game parks in Tanzania. Visit Lake Manyara National Park. Here you can expect to see anything from thousands of flamingos, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, gazelle, monkeys. Then onto Serengeti National Park, a vast wilderness that offers unparalleled safari opportunities and of course the great wildebeest migration. Your final stop will be Ngorongoro Crater, a breathtaking natural wonder, featuring one of the highest concentrations of wildlife in Africa.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
2-3Thorn Tree Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
4Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroMeals at Own Expense
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Regional Tours & Safaris Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.