The beauty of Gombe National Park is unique. It is a park without roads where you can walk and experience nature with all your senses. All Game Viewing at the Park is done on foot. The biggest attraction of the Park is the highly habituated chimpanzees but there is a large number of Olive Baboons and different species of Red Colobus and Blue Monkeys. The Park has roughly 100 – 150 Chimpanzees. The bird life is extra ordinary as more than 200 species of birds have been recorded at the Park.
This budget tour includes camping and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Tanganyika Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near KigomaBreakfast Included
2-4Budget camping Inside Gombe NPAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Selous Ngalawa Camp, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.