Gombe is the smallest of Tanzania's national parks. This park in a fragile strip of chimpanzee habitat straddling the steep slopes and river valleys that hem in the sandy northern shore of Lake Tanganyika. Its chimpanzees, which are habituated to human visitors, were made famous by the pioneering work of Jane Goodall who founded a behavioral research program in 1960. This research now stands as the longest-running study of its kind in the world. Come explore Africa with us!
This budget tour includes camping and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Gombe NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Kigoma Hilltop Hotel Luxury hotel in or near KigomaBreakfast & Lunch Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Selous Ngalawa Camp, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.