Experience the wildebeest cross river migration expected from July to October in North Serengeti. The famous crossings of the Mara River has become THE iconic safari event. For sheer drama and scale it’s hard to beat and the experience of watching tens of thousands of wildebeest braving the swollen river and the crocodiles is one which will stay with you forever. The most authentic and classic safari experience with accommodation in comfortable Tented camps in the midst of the African Savannah.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 1 year
The minimum age for this tour is 1 year.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
2-5Serengeti Heritage Luxury Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by TravelPartners , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.