Experience Africa's mountain gorillas on an adventure through Rwanda. Visit Rwanda, Africa's home to some of the last remaining mountain gorillas and a place where you will be warmly welcomed by smiling locals. Rwanda has bravely risen from a tragic past and stands proudly as a representation of Africa's irrepressible beauty. Be awe-struck by the profound power of the endangered mountain gorilla.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Best View Hotel Musanze Mid-range hotel in or near KigaliDinner Included
2-3Best View Hotel Musanze Mid-range hotel just outside Volcanoes NPDay 2: All Meals Included
Day 3: Breakfast & Lunch Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Dream It Do It East Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Dream It Do It East Africa Safaris.