Zimbabwe boasts some of the best and friendliest guides in Southern Africa, incredibly diverse scenery and plenty of game. This 11-day adventure will take you through some of the country’s most popular but also least-visited reserves, balancing the thrills of mecca like Victoria Falls with the peace and serenity of Matobo National Park.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Camp Amalinda Mid-range lodge inside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
3-5Somalisa Camp Luxury tented camp inside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
6-8Kanga Camp Luxury tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
9-10The Elephant Camp Luxury tented camp in or near Victoria FallsDay 9: All Meals Included
Day 10: Breakfast & Lunch Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Meals at Own Expense
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.