This trip flies you from Entebbe Airport to enjoy Kidepo Valley National Park which is one of Uganda’s most spectacular parks, unsurpassed by any other park in East Africa. You will proceed by road to explore the culture of the untamed Karamojong people, look at the former slave trade site at Fort Patiko before heading to Uganda’s oldest and largest Murchison Falls National Park, which derives its name from a beautiful must-see Murchison Falls then fly back to Entebbe.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Kidepo Savannah Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Kidepo Valley NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Kidepo Savannah Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near KaramojaAll Meals Included
3Churchill Courts Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near GuluAll Meals Included
4Heritage Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge bordering Murchison Falls NP without fencesAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Limitless Tours and Travels, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Limitless Tours and Travels.