This safari takes you to the known home of the elephants. You stand a chance of seeing large herds of elephants, families made of three generations down or more. Early morning game drives gives you the opportunity to see large families lined up on their way to drink water. The view of Mount Kilimanjaro completes the breathless moment. Pictures captured of the elephants with Mt Kili on the back ground is a priceless memory. The observation hill visit is always the best way to climax your visit.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Ol Tukai Lodge Luxury lodge inside Amboseli NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Kisima Tours & Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.