The 4 Days Congo Gorilla & Nyiragongo Climbing Safari starts from Kigali and features the drive to Congo’s Virunga National Park with amazing sightseeing of Rwanda hillsides, Virunga volcanoes & Lake Kivu, Mountain Gorilla trekking in Virunga National Park, 2 days Nyiragongo Volcano climbing safari – summiting the world’s largest and most violent lava lake and then drive back to Kigali.
This mid-range tour uses mountain huts and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kibumba Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Virunga (Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
3Mountain Shelter Budget mountain hut in or near Mt Nyiragongo (Virunga, Congo (DRC))All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Prime Safaris & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Prime Safaris & Tours.