On this 9-day adventure, you will travel to one of the best private concessions within the Okavango Delta ecosystem, the Khwai, and then move to the little-explored Makgadikgadi Pans. In these remote and pristine regions, you will not be distracted by mobile reception or Wi-Fi - nature at its best! Discover the thrill of African adventure, wildlife tracking and exploration with your world-class safari guide.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Hyena Pan Tented Camp Luxury tented camp bordering Khwai without fencesAll Meals Included
2Hyena Pan Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Kwai Community AreaAll Meals Included
3Hyena Pan Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Moremi GRAll Meals Included
4Sable Alley Luxury tented camp inside Moremi GRAll Meals Included
5-6Sable Alley Mid-range tented camp inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
7-8Meno-a-Kwena Tented Camp Luxury tented camp inside Makgadikgadi Pans NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Go2Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Go2Africa.