The highlight of this Gorilla tracking safari is the most sought after bucket list of experience of trekking Uganda’s mountain gorillas in the wild and one of the most unforgettable wildlife encounters in the world! The tour starts and ends in Rwanda while the tracking is done in the famous Bwindi Impenetrable forest National park.
This budget tour uses lodges and resorts.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 8 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodations and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge bordering Bwindi NP (Uganda) without fencesLunch & Dinner Included
2Bunyonyi View Resort Budget resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Yala Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.