Embark on a 7-day Luxury Safari Tour. Visit the astonishing views and sites of the Panorama Route, get transferred from your hotel and the airport in a private air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced driver. Warm up in the mornings with a cup of South African Coffee or Tea before you start your safari in an open vehicle 4x4. Sip on a Sundowner or glass of wine before you set off for your afternoon safari in a open vehicle 4x4. 6 hours of wildlife a day and the relaxing noises of the bush.
This luxury tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 10 years
The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Africa Sky Guest House Luxury guest house in or near OR Tambo Airport (Johannesburg)Breakfast & Dinner Included
2Olivers Lodge Luxury guest house in or near Panorama RouteBreakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Ezulwini River Lodge Luxury lodge inside Balule NR (Greater Kruger)All Meals Included
5-6Ezulwini Billy's Lodge Luxury lodge inside Balule NR (Greater Kruger)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by BST Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of BST Tours.