This tour incorporates the biggest wildlife area in Africa. It incorporates the large herds of elephant in the Chobe National Park, the serene and beauty of Savuti with its resident lions, the sweeping grasslands, riparian forests and floodplains of Khwai and the Moremi game reserve right at the border of the Okavango Delta. It a perfect vacation for you to experience nature at its finest.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- A travel party of 1 or 2 people can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mid-range camping Inside Chobe NPDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-4Mid-range camping Inside SavutiAll Meals Included
5-6Mid-range camping Just outside KhwaiAll Meals Included
7-8Mid-range camping Inside Moremi GRAll Meals Included
9Sedia Hotel Mid-range lodge in or near MaunAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wild Africa Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 4 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wild Africa Safaris.