It's the perfect location for those who want to experience the unique ambience of Africa. The surrounding leopard country is a mixture of savannah plain and dense forest that supports a variety of wildlife untouched by mass tourism. The park offers stupendous views of the dramatic waterfalls of the Nile River which plunge 45 metres through a narrow 6-metre canyon of boulders.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Paraa Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
2Paraa Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Keron Uganda Tours & Travel Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Keron Uganda Tours & Travel Ltd.