This is Six-Days Rwanda Gorilla, Chimpanzee & Wildlife Safari starts from Kigali and features Gisozi genocide tour and the drive to Akagera NP for sunset boat cruise, Akagera NP unlimited game drive, the drive to Nyungwe Forest NP with tour to Nyanza Palace & Butare Museum en route, Nyungwe Forest NP Chimpanzee trekking & canopy walk and Mountain Gorilla Trekking in Volcanoes National Park before driving back to Kigali.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Akagera Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Akagera NPAll Meals Included
3-4Nyungwe Top View Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
5Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range hotel just outside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Prime Safaris & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Prime Safaris & Tours.