The 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari starts and ends in Kigali Rwanda. Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda is conducted at Volcanoes National Park 116km about 2 – 3 hours’ drive from Kigali and the park is a habitat to a range of flora including the mountain flora on Mount Bisoke, Mount Karisimbi, Sabyinyo, Muhabura and Gahinga, magical fauna including the mountain gorillas, the golden monkeys, duikers and buffaloes along with a range of birds.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NP (Rwanda)All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Prime Safaris & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Prime Safaris & Tours.