This 3-day Rwanda Gorilla Safari & Genocide Tour in Rwanda offers you remarkable memories with the world’s endangered mountain gorillas as well as take you on an historical tour to one of the genocide sites in Rwanda at the Kigali genocide memorial. The 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari starts and ends in Kigali Rwanda. Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda is conducted at Volcanoes National Park.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
2Da Vinci Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Genocide Memorial (Kigali)All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Prime Safaris & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Prime Safaris & Tours.