Come for an adventurous safari in Uganda. Start with white water rafting on the mighty Nile, continue on to hike in the Rwenzori mountains for 3-days with beautiful nature, take a boat-cruise as well as search for tree-climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth NP and finish off with Mountain Gorilla trekking. An unforgettable journey.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Mamaland Guesthome Budget guest house in or near KampalaDinner Included
2Mamaland Guesthome Budget guest house in or near JinjaAll Meals Included
3Trekkers Hostel Budget guest house in or near Rwenzori MountainsAll Meals Included
4Sine Hut Budget mountain hut in or near Rwenzori MountainsAll Meals Included
5Samalira Camp Budget mountain hut in or near Rwenzori MountainsAll Meals Included
6Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Rwenzori MountainsAll Meals Included
7Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
8Gorilla Mist Camp Mid-range lodge in or near IshashaAll Meals Included
9Lake Bunyonyi Eco Resort Mid-range resortAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mamaland Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mamaland Safaris.