10-Day Rafting, Rwenzori Mountains & Gorillas Safari
$2,500 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
Come for an adventurous safari in Uganda. Start with white water rafting on the mighty Nile, continue on to hike in the Rwenzori mountains for 3-days with beautiful nature, take a boat-cruise as well as search for tree-climbing lions in Queen Elizabeth NP and finish off with Mountain Gorilla trekking. An unforgettable journey.
Things To Consider
PrivateThe tour is run for you exclusively
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can be customizedThis tour can be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can book this tour
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 16 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Uganda
- This tour starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Kampala (City), Jinja(Bujagali Falls), Rwenzori Mountains (Mountain Range), Queen Elizabeth NP, Ishasha (Queen Elizabeth NP), Bwindi Impenetrable NP & Entebbe Airport
- Activities: game drives, gorilla tracking & nature hikes/walks
- Game drives: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1:Mamaland GuesthomeBudget guest house located in or near Kampala (Dinner included)
- Day 2:Mamaland GuesthomeBudget guest house located in or near Jinja (All meals included)
- Day 3:Trekkers HostelBudget guest house located in or near Rwenzori Mountains (All meals included)
- Day 4:Sine HutBudget mountain hut located in or near Rwenzori Mountains (All meals included)
- Day 5:Samalira CampBudget mountain hut located in or near Rwenzori Mountains (All meals included)
- Day 6:Pumba Safari CottagesBudget lodge located in or near Rwenzori Mountains (All meals included)
- Day 7:Pumba Safari CottagesBudget lodge bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 8:Gorilla Mist CampMid-range lodge located in or near Ishasha (All meals included)
- Day 9:Lake Bunyonyi Eco ResortMid-range resort (All meals included)
- Day 10:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast & lunch included
- This tour is offered by Mamaland Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mamaland Safaris.