Kidepo Valley National Park is well known for its unique composition of wildlife that coexist within the dry mountain forests, rock kopjes capped hilltops and the huge open savannah. The park hosts approximately 500 variety of birds and over 70 mammal species. You will have an opportunity to visit the Karamoja region, witness the Karamajong people, and learn about their culture.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Apoka Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Kidepo Valley NPAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Keron Uganda Tours & Travel Ltd, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Keron Uganda Tours & Travel Ltd.